30 pcs leftover shrimps (halabos na hipon*)
1 1/2 cup chopped ripe pineapple, canned or fresh (I used fresh)
1 small red bell pepper, strips
1 small onion, sliced
1 big tomato, sliced
1 1/2 cup coconut cream (first extraction)
1 Tbsp patis
1/2 to 1 tsp sugar (optional)
salt and pepper
1. Put the leftover shrimps in a pot.
2.Add the coconut cream, pineapples, red bell pepper, onion, and tomato.
3. Cook over medium-high heat, uncovered.
4. Once boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 8-10 mins, uncovered.
5. While simmering, add the patis. If you want it sweeter, add sugar.
6. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Then turn off the heat.
7. Serve with rice. Share and enjoy.